Music for deep meditation and relaxation
“Music is healing. Music holds things together.” ― Prince
1. Helen Jane Long – Embers
- Available here: https://youtu.be/ADzsJXzgiw
- South Korean pianist and composer Yiruma. His soothing music is appreciated all over the world.
2. Ludovico Einaudi – Mountains
- Available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTeRQ16O798
- World renowned pianist
3. Yiruma – River Flows in You
- Available here: https://youtu.be/rq7uuQ4y56k
4. Night Plaza Jazz – Smooth Midnight Background Jazz
- Available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wu3ZqSsWXU
- Jazz instrumental music is something I personally enjoy listening to because it relaxes me and helps me into a deep state of meditation.
5. Ludovico Einuadi – Elegy for the Arctic
- Available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DLnhdnSUVs
Whether it’s finding love or strengthening existing relationships, we can all benefit from a little guidance on our journey.
So why not take a step toward meeting your soulmate today?
Your Soulmate Quiz allows you to discover what values and qualities align with your soul and how to attract a partner who shares them.
In just a few minutes. You’ll be one step closer to finding the love you deserve…
Don’t wait any longer, start your journey toward true love today..